Emile Guhl, Stein am Rhein
Emblematic cabinet designed by Willy Guhl, created after the Second World War in 1942. Raw material was scarce at that time, he used the first Pavatex panel with maple listings. A light, dismountable construction made of solid wood (maple) and painted panels. Production took place in the workshop of his brother Emile Guhl in Stein am Rheim from 1942 to the 1960s. Original version in green, good condition with patina. 4 shelves and a cupboard. Production around 1945-50.
Length: 124cm Depht: 45cm Height: 155cm